Click the Customer Search tile
Search for the customer using the available fields shown
See below as each section on the left hand side is reviewed:
1. General Information: Most common areas to review
Any tax breaks the customer may be receiving
Discounts applied for any parts they purchase ( example: a customer who gets 10% off will have that discount applied each time they purchase parts or accessories.
If they are an AR ( Accounts Receivable ) customer. This info will also show at the bottom of the invoice automatically as well if applicable.
2. Documents: Dealers have the option to upload specific documentation concerning the customer. See link below for further information and instructions.
3. Financing: Dealers can create a finance application
4. Working Leads: View current open leads or create a new lead
5. Closed Sales: A history of all leads created under the customer name
6. Garage: A list of all units associated with the customer.
7. Scheduled Actions: appointment history. Users may also crate new appointments using the add button in the upper left hand corner
8. History: All purchases made by the customer any any department
9. Communication: Any S/O communication or defaulted responses sent to the customer
10. Merge Customer: Allows the dealer to clean up any duplicate customer profiles that have been created. See link below for instructions