This feature allows Polaris Ride Ready dealers to Review and Accept (or Reject) service appointments created in the Ride Ready System without leaving DX1. When an appointment is accepted it automatically creates a new Work Estimate in DX1 and populates the Work Estimate with as many details from the original appointment as possible.
In this document we will cover the following items:
- How to see if you have any new Ride Ready appointments
- How to review and Accept or Reject an appointment
- Reviewing your appointment once it has been converted to a Work Estimate
How to see if you have any new Ride Ready appointments
Assuming you are an authorized Polaris dealer using Ride Ready when you open the Service Sales section of DX1 you will see a "Ride Ready" option in the left menu. If you have any new Ride Ready appointments (not yet started and without an RO number) there will be a red flag with the number representing the number of appointments waiting to be reviewed.
If you select the Ride Ready option from the left menu you will be taken to the "New Ride Ready Appointments" page where you will see the high level details for each of the new appointments.
How to review and Accept or Reject an appointment
To see the full details for any of the appointments simply click on any of the rows and the full appointment details page will open, on this page you will be able to see all of the information that was gathered in the Ride Ready system.
Once you have reviewed the details you can choose to:
Accept the Appointment - Just like normal when you create a new Work Estimate in DX1 you first need to select or add a Customer. To do this, in the customer section click the search icon (magnifying glass) to search for or the Add icon (+) to add the customer. Once that is done you will need to select or add the unit. You can now click the "Create Estimate" button to create a new Work Estimate in DX1. Once the work estimate is created the details including the number will be sent over to Ride Ready and the appointment will be removed from the new appointments list in DX1.
Reject the Appointment - Click the Reject button, when you do this DX1 will let the Ride Ready system know you want to reject the appointment and it will be removed from the New appointments list in DX1.
Skip for now - click the Cancel button and you will be taken back to the appointments list page.
Reviewing your appointment once it has been converted to a Work Estimate
Once your Ride Ready appointment has been loaded as a Work Estimate you can go to your regular Work Estimates tab in DX1 to review it.
- Job Names - To make it easy for you to identify jobs that originated from Ride Ready all job names will have the prefix "Ride Ready".
- Non Polaris Parts - The import process ONLY imports valid Polaris part numbers, it will not import things like "Shop Supplies", these should be manually added as Fees to the Work Estimate.
- Labor Rate - When the Work Estimate is created it will use the regular DX1 logic to select the labor rate which may or may not match the rate from Ride Ready, be sure to confirm you have the correct rate.
- Additional Data fields - DX1 Work Estimates do not support all of the data fields gathered in the Ride Ready appointment, any fields that we could not load into a work estimate we save for your reference in the Invoice Notes: