2) Who Has Permission to Use Smart Notifications?
- Smart Notifications are by default usable for:
- Service Writer, Service Manager, General Manager, Accountant, Administrators, and Owner.
- Parts Manager, General Manager, Accountant, Administrators, and Owner.
- To turn on Smart Notifications for additional users, go to your initials again and click the Users option in the drop down list. If you do not have permission to change user settings, you will need to contact your system administrator.
- Type the first name of the desired user and click the Search button.
- Click the row of the desired user.
- Scroll down to all the customizable user options and find either part or service. Once there you will check the box next to Smart Notifications.
- Click Save.
- Do an Application Reset in the initial drop down list.
- Have the user with the new permissions do the same thing.
- NOTE: If you turn this on for a technician only role it will turn them into a billable user.
To view the additional help documentation for Part or Service Smart Notifications, click one of the two links below.