DX1 now offers dealers a way to apply deductibles to a warranty job as well as taking the deductible payment, right in the repair order. A deductible is an amount paid out of pocket by the policyholder before an insurance or warranty provider will pay any expenses. This help document takes you through the steps of applying the deductible.
In this document we will cover these steps:
- How to Enter the required deductible amount in the Deductible Amount field.
- View of Warranty Invoice Print Out
- View of Customer Invoice Print Out After Taking a Payment
1. Enter the required deductible amount in the Deductible Amount field.
2. Warranty Invoice Print Out
3. Customer Invoice Print Out After Taking a Payment
For more information about the general warranty, please visit these help documents: