Reports Dashboard enables users to determine if they need to alter the content of their newsletters and overall ROI they're achieving through outbound marketing. The dashboard will give you a high level overview of how newsletter campaigns are doing in aggregate and individual reporting per campaign. The reporting dashboard can be accessed from multiple places throughout the newsletter tool.
Report metrics can be accessed through the Reports Dashboard.
Navigate to the Dashboard.
Select the Newsletters tile under the "Marketing Communication" tile set.
Select the Reporting tab from the left-hand menu.
The overview metrics at the top of this page are aggregate metrics for ALL newsletter campaigns in your dashboard. This helps give you a high level overview of how your overall newsletter efforts are doing. Clicking on the specific campaign in the grid below will allow you to view metrics only associated with that specific newsletter campaign.
Select the campaign of interest from the menu of newsletters.
The screen displays the report for that campaign. The metrics captured by Reports are described below:
- Total Subscribers: Total number of Subscribers who received the email
- Average Open Rate: Unique open rate/total number of unique subscribers
- Average Click Rate: Unique click rate/total number of unique subscribers
- Total Bounces: Total bounced emails per newsletter
- Total Unsubscribe: Total unsubscribed per newsletter
- Total Opens: Total number of raw opens per campaign
- Total Clicks: Total number of raw clicks per campaign
NOTE: Clicking on Total Bounces, Total Unsubscribe, Total Opens, or Total Clicks will open the respective grid highlighting the specific customers and their emails who have bounced, unsubscribed, or opened and clicked on your email.