Speakers not required ( click play below)
Note: When working with ANY Parts Invoice each user will need to click save button at least every 20 minutes. If a user walks away from the open Parts Invoice without saving within that 20 minute time frame changes to the Parts Invoice will be lost!
Click on the Sales Tile
2. Click on Pickup/Refund on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Click on the symbol next to the name of the customer the special order was placed for.
NOTE: You will need to make sure the symbol is the correct color before attempting to pick up a Special Order part.
Green: All parts have been received
Blue: Parts have not been received
Gold: Some but not all parts have been received
Red: Part is back ordered
NOTE: With multiple Special Order items you will not be able to complete the parts sale until all items have been received
4. Once the invoice is open a new box will appear. You have the following options:
Clicking the Pickup All button: this will automatically fill in the P/U field with the number of parts being picked up.
Part Detail: You can look at current inventory amounts to see what you have in stock
S/O Communication: Allows for notes to be added for internal purposes or to see what
notes are available if a customer calls asking about the SO item.
Add Parts: Sell additional parts to the invoice
5. Once you have placed the proper number in the P/U field click the continue button in the upper right hand corner.
NOTE: the Continue button will only appear if a number has been placed in the P/U field.
6. You will now see the regular Parts Invoicing screen. You will see a value in the P/U field on the right hand side. You can add additional parts to the invoice to sell if applicable.
7. Take any additional payments if needed then complete the sale.
If applicable click Receipt in the upper right hand corner and choose how that information will be given to the customer