DX1 DMS/Operations Release August 19, 2019

Operations (DMS) Updates / Features in this Release

Major Unit

• F&I - Ability to Edit Cost on Major Unit Sales Deal

• Our dealers have been asking for the ability to edit the cost of an F&I Product on the fly in a Major Unit Sale Deal for a long time.   

• In many cases an F&I product will be used for many different models but the Cost/MSRP/DSP are different so the dealers need the ability to change these fields on the fly and have them only apply to the current deal.  

• Their current option has been to build many different F&I products which is extremely time consuming.  Now dealer can simply create one F&I item and update the pricing on each deal.

Parts

• Most OEM’s combine multiple model codes with different colors in the same fiche illustrations.  

Polaris Fiche Data - Add PartNote to the Part Description in (Brackets)

• Within Polaris models we have added the model code to the part description when more than one option is available for selection.  This will allow users to select the correct part for the corresponding model. 

BRP Fiche Data - Add PartComment to the Part Description in (Brackets)

• Within BRP models we have added the Color/Model to the part description when more than one option is available for selection.  This will allow users to select the correct part for the corresponding model. 

Operations (DMS) Bug Fixes in this Release

Accounting

• Honda Financial Report Generation Fixed Bugs

• Added logic so that the beginning balance for Revenue, Expense & Cost accounts are set to $0.00 at the beginning of the fiscal year

• Changed the Rounding logic for Expense accounts to be normal Rounding instead of RoundUp

• Fixed Monthly Profit and Loss numbers to display from the start Fiscal Year till the reporting month

• Fixed Equity accounts formula - For m39000a "Proprietor -{a:39000}"

• Added logic to generate file name with increment number (start from AMDSHOFS.001)

• Pull Service Management Numbers (Service Rates and Hours) from DX1  

• We now validate that dealers have maped ALL of their Active GL accounts before they can generate a Honda Financial CSV file

• Honda Financial Report Generation fixes Released During Sprint

• Fixed formula for m63480g, m63880g, m64880g Gross Profit accounts

• Fixed formula for Accumulated depreciation accounts 

• Added F&I Cost accounts to the Honda COA 

• F&I Income numbers - updated formula to pull F&I Profit (Income - Cost)

• Fixed formula for Equity accounts - For mT0346a "Proprietor {r:m38000a}-{r:m39000a}"

• Removed 3 Honda Accounts from the Honda COA that were not in the export file generation process

Parts

• FD# 50055 - Parts Inventory - Fixed an issue when a public catalog updates it overwrites dealer's private categorization in some cases

• FD# 50433 - Pricing Rule - Fixed an issue where the pricing rule screen was not pulling parts with private categories 

• Fixed an issue where the system was setting the CreatedBy/UpdatedBy with DealershipGuId when user create/update Pricing Rules.  Changed to update with the user Id.

Service

• FD# 16908 - Fixed an issue where users could not choose model type in standard job templates

System

• FD# 56577 - Spader Balances report sometime returning Credit and Debit value for the same account

• Fixed an issue where users could not set the cash drawer to open with verifone MOP.

• Error - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. - /api/Invoicing/ReProcessVeriFonePayment

*Release # D2018-08-19 

Login to post a comment